Customer Care Executive | Makati | 5
- Responsible for providing end to end customer servicing to Customers using different communication channels either Voice, Email, Facebook or Live Chat.
- Address queries on policy, billing and payment
- Address queries on claims filing and status.
- Resolve requests and complaints.
- Facilitate endorsement request form customer or distributor.
- Escalation of customer complaints to Tier 2 or Team Lead. c
- Escalate real-time issues for top call drivers that are out of the ordinary.
- Promote Company's Self Service options.
- Address distributor inquiries on transaction status & aftersales process
Roles and Responsibilities :
o Educate customers and answer queries on products, processes, and policy information, etc.
o Educate customers on the use of Company's Self service Options
o Educate customer on the requirements of claim documents and claims status.
o Provide extra mile actions to provide delightful customer experience whenever possible
o Update customers on status of transactions & request.
o Creation of case requests for modification whether it’s new or follow-up.
o Advice on requirements, processes, and SLA.
o Provide resolution to soft customer complaints.
o Endorse to Team Leader overseeing complaints lodged until resolved
- At least 2 years experience in a Customer Service function
- Exposure in the banking / insurance industry is a plus
- Has experience using multiple / non-traditional channels in customer servicing (chat, new media)
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, verbal, and written)
- Proficient in English and Filipino language (grammar) and can express thoughts clearly
- Flexible and open to change
- A good team player
- Problem Solver, Dynamic and able to multi-task