German / English Gaming Support Agent $1000 Sign-on bonus
We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers : connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to :
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don't worry - You will start your first week(s) at 5CA going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead.
And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.
Job requirements :
- You speak German and English at an advanced level.
- You are available to work full-time.
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC / laptop.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb / s download and 0,5 Mb / s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better / similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least :
Android 4.4 or newer
Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
We offer :
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world
- No time wasted commuting between home and work
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues
5CA a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents from all around the world. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages.
We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds, and champion diversity and inclusion in all that we do.
As part of this recruitment process, 5CA may conduct a screening activity on your publicly available social media accounts registered on Twitter, Linked-In, Facebook and / or Instagram.