Rephil Group of Companies
Source : Bossjob
This job offer is not available in your country.
Job responsibilities :
- Ensure accurate and timely filings of returns and payments of tax liabilities (i.e., monthly, quarterly and annual).
- Assist the Tax Team in audits and fact checks.
- Compile tax records.
- Respond to tax related inquiries.
- Maintain confidentiality concerning financial and tax related information.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy.
- With at least 1 year of relevant experience in handling Local and National Government Taxations (i.e., LGU, BIR and BOC).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in MS Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Can work under pressure.
- Can start immediately.