Conversational UI Dialogue Designer
Conversational UI Dialogue Designer
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, more demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever.
To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders.
To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement and digital transformation.
What we are looking for :
We are looking for an innovative and creative Conversational UI Dialogue Designer to assist in the build-out of RealPlay™ bot.
This bot acts as an AI-powered "customer," providing enhanced learning experiences for contact center agents by simulating real-world customer scenarios.
As a Dialogue Designer, you will be responsible for shaping the personality and conversational flow of the bot to ensure customers receive a human’ AI experience.
You will leverage your extensive creative writing background to script and structure bot conversations that are free flowing and natural, and aligned with the desired learning outcome.
With the customer journey and experience at the forefront of everything you do, you’ll help build a realistic conversation to produce an exceptional customer interaction learning experience- all while developing an AI personality that is engaging!
What you’ll be doing :
- Work with subject matter experts to outline the bot conversation and learning experience.
- Applying creativity to ensure the RealPlay™ bot responds in a fashion that aligns with the intended persona.
- Help train’ the RealPlay™ bot to deliver meaningful and accurate responses. Make edits to content as required.
- Collaborate with AI technical, consulting, training, and quality teams to develop a solution that exceeds client and learner expectations.
What skills you’ll need :
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include :
- 5+ Years in a creative writing and / or linguistics role
- Experience with Watson Assistant, Mindsay, Google Cloud Dialogflow, Azure Bot Services, ManyChat, Ada, Kore.ID, ServiceNow Now Platform, Genesys DX, Conversica, SAP Conversational AI
- Strong creative writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Amazon Lex a plus
- Experience or knowledge of artificial intelligence, speech recognition technologies, or machine learning a plus
- Call center experience a plus
Who We Are :
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams.
We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging and comfortable being their authentic selves at work.
As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
But don’t take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.