Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will be part of development team, we offer a collaborative, fun and friendly environment developing eCommerce and back office systems for our division.
Use a predominantly Microsoft technical stack. Have regular opportunities to develop new components as well as maintaining and extending our existing system.
- Refining problems and requirements
- Identifying potential solutions and their suitability
- Implementing solutions using our current technical stack
- Participate in the peer-review and approval process
- Assist with internal system support as required
- Provide advice and mentorship to other members of the team
- Participate in meetings in Australian business hours
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Computer Science or Technical field
- Strong understanding of the browser environment and HTML5 features
- Experience designing for, deploying to, and managing applications in Microsoft Azure (or other cloud environments)
- Understanding of unit testing methodologies and their value
- Experience in UI / UX design
- Experience developing or maintaining a mature DevOps pipeline (CI / CD etc)
- Experience with any of the following technologiesAzure DevOps experience Azure WebJobs Automation testing (Selenium) Entity Framework SCSS Typescript Python Octopus Deploy Jira and Confluence
- Have strong communication skills and want to work collaboratively within a team
- Have strong engineering skills and are comfortable making good decisions based on the problem and restrictions at hand
- Can work independently but are comfortable asking for help or assisting others when in need.
- Want to work on a variety of systems and technologies
- Enjoy learning new skills and sharing your experience with others
- Ability to think critically about the how changes impact the whole solution and assist with architectural decisions
- Comfortable collaborating with other developers and other teams of the business to create solutions.
- Front-end framework experience, such as Vue.js (preferable), Angular, React.js etc
- Good UI / UX implementation skills in CSS (CSS3). SCSS (desirable)
- SQL, Entity Framework (desirable)
- Experience writing tests with C# framework, such as MSTest / NUnit etc.
- Familiarity with GIT
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation (Azure desirable)
- Creating scalable systems
- Strong understanding of good API design principles
- Strong understanding of secure coding practices
- Strong understanding of common data structures, software design patterns and their application.
- Experience working within a highly collaborative team using agile methodologies
Since 2012, Diversify has created a culture where its people come first. With locations in Makati and BGC, working with Diversify means access to quality work spaces, the latest infrastructure and resources that have made them one of the leading offshore services providers in Metro Manila.
You will immerse yourself in an open, widely diverse office culture where no idea is small enough and you constantly stay engaged with each other.
Dress Code Smart Casual Working Hours 7am - 4pm Spoken Language Filipino & English Benefits Medical, Dental, Misc Allowance Company Size 1,000-1,500 Employees Average Processing Time 2 weeks
Experience Diversify : Your Future Simplified