Job Description :
The job holder must have experience in setting up automation workflows, developing and maintaining AWS resources and other international tools / applications.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Set-up and monitor cloud resources.
- Use YAML or JSON files to configure and manage various deployed cloud resources.
- Assist with investigation and fixing of errors in the infrastructure.
- Deploy and manage resources using Infrastructure as Code practices.
- Must have an understanding of how various systems work.
- Must have software development experience.
- Experienced in cloud platforms(AWS).
- Experienced in Kubernetes.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must know how to manage his / her time and workload.
- With solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- A Critical thinker and problem solver.
- A Team player.
- Could easily learn new technologies.
- A plus if with knowledge and experience in node.js, React, and PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, InfluxDB.
- A plus if with knowledge in managing and monitoring a microservice solution.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
Required Skills : DevOps